Friday 27 August 2010

Fiber Friday!

Announcing a brand-new Yarnscape tradition, and the launch of another product line: hand-carded batts, perfect for spinners and felters!

This is just a mini shop update, with four batts in each of two 'flavours'.  First up is Rose Rage (a gradient batt, moving  from pale to dark pink).  This one's pure merino, no sparkle:


Then we have Titania, a blend of purples with holographic silver Angelina (moderate sparkle):

I'm selling these as one-ounce batts.  This is a bit of an experiment, because Etsy charges per item listed.  I could quarter my listing costs by advertising a single four-ounce lot, but this is more flexible, and should appeal much more to felters and other low-volume batt buyers.  I hope!

Besides, you can get a four-foot long, eight inch wide lace scarf out of less than an ounce of fibre.  I've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment