Friday 6 August 2010

This weekend: shop updates!

OK, folks!  I've been absent a lot over the last month, and there have been no shop updates for a while.  Now, though, the busy time is over (who am I kidding; I have loads to do.  It just isn't the sort of stuff that gets written on the calendar!) - so I can get some new yarns up in the shop!

First up will be the DK weight pure silk I blogged about here.  These skeins are the first ones I dyed for this yarn base, and I deliberately selected 'slight seconds' (that is, knots!), so look out for real bargains!

After that.. Well.  Perhaps some DK wool, now the cooler weather patterns are being launched?  Or some Aran weight Blue Faced Leicester?  I also have some batts, suitable for spinning or felting, that I need to photograph and list; the choices are many!

In the meantime, you can see all my currently listed yarns in my Etsy shop.  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment