Friday 12 February 2010

Dye-a-day becomes blog-a-day; also, Textiles in Focus is only a week away!

This is 'Toast', a DK weight pure wool, in colour 'Deep Forest'.  I think this is one of my favourite colourways yet; I love the tonal variations, and the interplay of greens and blues.

In retrospect, it was probably rather dumb of me to commit to taking lots of pretty photos of yarn right now.  This time next week is the first day of Textiles In Focus, and -squeee!!- I have a stall there!

Now, I've done craft fairs in the past, but never anything on this scale, and never for three solid days.  And I only found out I had a place there at the end of December, so things have been pretty crazy recently.  There just hasn't been time for photography on top of everything else!  I've gotten lucky with the occasional snapshot (as above), but the Improving Photography Project really needs to happen later.

I'm going to keep trying to blog every day for the rest of the month - and include photographs, even - but for the next week or so, the focus will definitely be on Textiles In Focus, and my preparations for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment